Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thank You Card

As much as I love the holiday season, I sure will be glad when things settle down and I can get back in the swing of things around here!  I've barely had time to finish this card for the Just Magnolia sketch and challenge!  I used Bo Bunny paper from last year's stash - sorry I don't know the name of it but I love the color of it!  I also used the color scheme of two other challenges (Wild Orchid Crafts <Pink, White, Silver> and Color Create <Pink, Red, White>) and tied them together.  I used the image just recently sent to me from a new friend and I love her!  I colored her with my Copics inked the edges with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar distress ink and added Diamond Stickles to her hat.  I also used the Copic At You Spica pen to give the image some extra sparkle.  I tied a piece of white satin ribbon around the bottom to fit in with the sketch from Just Magnolia and made the card into an easel card for the Totally Tilda challenge.  The Thank You is a computer generated sentiment and the flowers are Primas.



Another angle - I hope you like her!


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Colour Create - Pink, Red, White
Wild Orchid - Pink, White, Silver
Totally Tilda - Easel Card
Cupcake Craft - Thank You
Papertake Weekly - Be Thankful
Winter Wonderland - Thank You
CES - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Thank You
Phindy's Place Challenge - Thank You with Scraps

10 comments:

  1. a lovely creation perfect for our theme this week at Winter Wonderland thank you for sharing it with us
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, I love that cute Tilda Tiara...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge and Happy New Year
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie, love your easel!
    Phindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
    Happy New Year
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so very beautiful.
    hugs chris happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful easel card. Beautiful colors and adorable Tilda. Thanks for joining us for the Phindy's Place Challenge this week. We hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic thank you card! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see your card entered!
    Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday for our first challenge of 2011!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card!! Love the colors you used.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Phindy's Place and hope to see you again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  10. An adorable card, gorgeous image and details.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete