Monday, March 14, 2011

Copic Journals

I received a Copic Journal from a friend and I have found it to be SOOO useful to keep track of my Copics.  So, ever since receiving my own Journal, I've made a few for other people in swaps.  Here's one that I finished and I love the way it turned out.  I followed the sketch from the Beary Scraps Challenge and love the look of it.  I know I said I was going to move on from the pink/brown combo, but what can I say - it's apparently quite the favorite combo for others besides myself!  I used my SEI Sweet Nothings pink and glittery paper, along with Latte from Kaisercraft's Cafe Culture collection.  This Tilda is one of my favorites from the So Special Colelction.  I used my Martha Stewart Swirling Lace punch and the flower treatment is from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Here's the inside:


Some of the inside pages:


More inside pages:


And here's the front and back cover together.  I hope you like it!



I am entering this project in the following challenges:

The Beary Scraps Challenge - Sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Challenge #2 - Pink and Glitter
Pollycraft Challenge - Teen Cards
Wild Orchid Crafts - Dieing to Punch it Out
Totally Tilda - Tilda and Chipboard (The covers of the journal are made out of Chipboard)
Magnolia Down Under - 2 of Anything (2 Design Papers)
Paper Sundaes - Keep it Simple

10 comments:

  1. Tiara - this is darling and such a great gift for your friends! I love the pink and brown combo, too. Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet challenge and birthday bash!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Journal darling and a nice gift too
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our chipboard challenge
    Hugs Susie and the TT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty journal! Love the image, the pinks, and of course the glitter! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fab idea, gorgeous image and lovely gift idea, thanks for joining into our chipboard challenge, hugs Liz and the TT Dt,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!
    Thanks so much for playing at MDUC 2nd birthday bash!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea making a little journal to keep track of your copics. Very nicely done too!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work! Love it!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love it! I am redoing mine now and simply love that color combo - hmmmmm decisions decisions

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice journal - love the colors.

    I'd like to invite you to visit my blog, I am having a challenge that calls for punches and your project would be perfect.

    Linda
    www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete