Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Mail

This month, I've received some GREAT happy mail from the Cricut Message Board!  First, Kittyshoes, an AMAZING lady and friend is in the process of doing a month long RAK to celebrate her one year anniversary of participating in the monthly Happy Mail swap.  She has sent out over a dozen of small DECORATED flat rate boxes filled with goodies and I was lucky enough to receive one!!!  I was so happy when I opened the mailbox expecting a pile of bills and saw that smiling box!  Her artistic ability blows me away (as does her overwhelming generosity!).  My beautiful box was decorated in a beach theme, which is my absolute favorite!  I couldn't take pictures for a while because I've been having some camera woes, but I finally found one that is working for now!  Check out these amazing goodies she sent me - I'm still in awe, almost two weeks later!  Isn't the box adorable?!?!  I told you she was talented!
And here's the goodies inside: NINE Copic Sketch Markers I did not have, two things of stickles, a neat Halloween bag, Beach Bingo cards, and a journal!  Thanks again Lisa, you're amazing!



Then, for the month of October, I also got some great Happy Mail from my sender Ansley.  She sent me some amazing things as well and she really spoiled me!  She sent me a pack of Neenah cardstock, which I was in desperate need of, 5 copic sketch markers that I didn't have, Scor-tape in 1/4" and 1/8" which I was out of too, some pretty deco pins by Maya Road for me to try, some pop dots,  and a cute Tilda stamp I didn't have either - She's adorable!  Here's a pic of my goodies from Ansley - thanks so much, you really spoiled me too!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment