Friday, June 17, 2011

Fussy and Fancy DT: CASE It!

Good mrning and Happy Friday everyone!  It's the start of the weekend, which means it's time for another great challenge over at Fussy and Fancy!  Hard to believe another two weeks have passed - I sure wish things would settle down a bit so I can find a few spare minutes to craft with!  I did manage to finish this project up in the wee hours of the morning, but I really like how it turned out!  This week, we are asking for you  to CASE our DT!  Just take a look at all of the wonderful samples and choose one to CASE.  If you're not familiar with the expression, it stands for Copy and Share Everything!  That's right, you can copy one of us - copy exactly or just gain inspiration, totally up to you!  For my sample, I made another one of my favorite projects, the Copic Journal for a friend.  You can make one of your own or just make any kind of little notebook!   I colored one of my favorite Maggie stamps using my Copics, cut her out with my Spellbinders, and inked the edges.  I added some flowers from Wild Orchid and a butterfly or two.  For this journal, I added one of my recent addictions, dangly charms!  I'm still very new to them, but I loved the added touch.  It's a fairly simple project if you would like to CASE it - you can use the color scheme, make a Copic Journal or any little notebook,  or include a dangly charm on your project.  I can't wait to see what you create!




I hope you like my project and can't wait to see you over at Fussy and Fancy's Challenge Blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiara!
    I just became a follower! What a great idea to make a copic journal! I just have the printed out paper with a lot of BLANK colors! Your journal is beautiful and I love the dangly charms! I've enjoyed looking at all of your lovely work! Your very talented! I'm looking forward to working with you at Fussy and Fancy!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete