Friday, July 8, 2011

Fussy and Fancy DT: Sketch

I love altering notebooks, if you haven't been able to tell from any of my posts!  I chose to alter another one using our sketch from Fussy and Fancy this week.  Sticking with my brown and pink combination, and two of my favorite papers from Kaisercraft, I rotated a few elements around, but I think you can still see the main sketch in my project.  I chose to ink up one of my favorite LOTV stamps and color him with my Copics.  I added some stickles for an additional sparkle and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I finished this project off with a little heart stick pin that I thought went will with the image.  Very simple, yet a thousand times better than the plain old notebooks you pick up at the store!  Hope you'll play along with us this week and create a project using our sketch over at Fussy and Fancy!  See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Fab idea for a notebook Tiara and great job on the DT sketch, love the colour combo and so sweet image!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete