Friday, July 8, 2011

Fussy and Fancy DT: Sketch

I love altering notebooks, if you haven't been able to tell from any of my posts!  I chose to alter another one using our sketch from Fussy and Fancy this week.  Sticking with my brown and pink combination, and two of my favorite papers from Kaisercraft, I rotated a few elements around, but I think you can still see the main sketch in my project.  I chose to ink up one of my favorite LOTV stamps and color him with my Copics.  I added some stickles for an additional sparkle and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I finished this project off with a little heart stick pin that I thought went will with the image.  Very simple, yet a thousand times better than the plain old notebooks you pick up at the store!  Hope you'll play along with us this week and create a project using our sketch over at Fussy and Fancy!  See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Fab idea for a notebook Tiara and great job on the DT sketch, love the colour combo and so sweet image!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see the little elephant in enjoying moment.
    hotel key cards
    hotel key card

    ReplyDelete