Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winter Gift Card Holder

Here's another project I just finished - A gift card holder in winter blues!  The paper I used was Winter Blues Flurries from the Paper Studio and it's from last year.  I love how glittery and sparkled the snowflakes are!  My image is Sitting Angel Tilda from the Merry Little Christmas line, available here at All That Scraps.  I colored her in with my copics and cut her out. I also added Diamond stickles to make her wings sparkle and shine.  I love this style of gift card holder, as the gift card just pops up as it is opened.  I used magnetic closures to keep the gift card closed.  Both of the sentiments are digital stamps, Wishes for a winter wonderland is from Whimsy stamps and I believe the Wishing you Everything Wonderful was from TLC Creations.  I cut the snowflakes out on my Cricut from the Joys of the Season cartridge.




I am entering this gift card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Gift Card Holder
Stamptacular Sunday - Blue...Blue...Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - The Blues
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes - option Sparkle
Cooking With Cricut - Beginning to Look Like Christmas
Alotarubberstamps - Snowflakes

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tiara

    What a super creation, I really love that interesting fold out design.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply adorable! This cute Tilda is sitting perfectly to introduce the message - so cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just great, what a lovely way to recieve a gift voucher. Looks like Tilda was made sepceially for this project! Great take on our bleu bleu Christmas Challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week. Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE! I love the way the card pops ut, very clever. Love that Tilda, adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at Kohl's! Gorgeous giftcard design and scrumptious detailing! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing Stamptacular Sunday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete